Industrial Solar Holding Europe AB (ISHE) hereby publishes the investment memorandum ahead of the company's rights issue, in which the subscription period starts on Friday January 17th, 2020. The memorandum is available on the websites of ISHE (www.industrial-solar.se) and Eminova Fondkommission (www.eminova.se). The subscription form will be available on the websites above in connection with the start of the subscription period.
The offer in brief
- Subscription period: 17 January – 05 February 2020.
- Subscription price: SEK 6.50 per share.
- Issue volume: The offer comprises a maximum of 3,798,247 shares, corresponding to approximately SEK 24.7 million.
- Record date and preferential rights: Record date was January 15th, 2020. Last day for trading in the share including the right to receive subscription rights was January 13th, 2020. The first day for trading in the share excluding the right to receive subscription rights was January 14th, 2020. Those who on the record date January 15th, 2020 were registered as shareholders in ISHE AB own preferential rights to subscribe for shares in the rights issue. For each existing share one (1) subscription right is received. Two (2) subscription rights entitle to subscribe for one (1) new share. The public is also invited to subscribe for shares in the rights issue.
- Number of shares before new issue: 7,596,495 shares.
The issuing agent in relation to the issuing of the new shares is Eminova Fondkommission AB.